1. What kind of information is collected?
- Anonymous Information - Anonymous information cannot be tied directly to personally identifiable information. We use this information to improve our site. This information helps us focus our resources on the features that are most popular with our customers. We may collect information regarding your IP address, browser type, domain name and access time. This information is used for our own research purposes and is separate from any personally identifiable information that you may submit via this site. We do not link IP addresses to any personal information. In rare instances, IP addresses may be used to assist in deterring and/or preventing abusive or criminal activity on the website.
- Personally Identifiable Information - The following forms collect Personally Identifiable Information:
- Register for News Form - Information in this form will be used to send Fotouh Al Khair Mall's periodic Newsletter updating customers
- Contact Us Form - Information provided through this form will not be stored by Fotouh Al Khair Mall and will be used solely to respond to customer inquiries and/or service requests
- Site Feedback Form - Information provided through this form will be used solely to provide enhancements to Fotouh Al Khair Mall
2. How safe will my information be?
The security of all information associated with our Customers is an important concern to us. We, at Fotouh Al Khair Mall therefore exercise the utmost care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, Fotouh Al Khair Mall and its affiliates can't ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, Fotouh Al Khair Mall uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
3. Who will use this information?
As a general rule, we will not disclose any specific personal information that you submit to us about you ("Personal Information") in a manner that connects you with the Personal Information, except when we have your explicit permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under the circumstances described below.
4. How can I control my information?